William H. Stoller is founder and CEO of Xenium. Stoller is also the founder and vice chairman of Express Employment Professionals. As president and founder of The Stoller Group, he owns 24 Express offices in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and California. Stoller graduated from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon with a bachelor’s degree in business and economics. He obtained a master’s degree from Portland State University in business administration. He has also earned certifications from the American Staffing Association (Certified Staffing Professional), the National Association of Personnel Services (Certified Personnel Consultant) and the International Franchise Association (Certified Franchise Executive). Stoller began his career with Acme Personnel Services in 1973 as a consultant trainee and subsequently held positions as branch manager, group manager, district manager and regional manager for Oregon and Utah. Stoller also owns and oversees Stoller Vineyards in Dayton, Oregon, which produces 180 acres of grapes, and is co-owner of Chehalem winery in nearby Newberg.
- American Staffing Association, Board Member and Past Chairman (2008-2009)
- National Association of Personnel Services, Past Chairman (2000-2001)
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations, Member
- International Franchise Association, Member
- Oregon Association of Personnel Consultants, Past President
- World Presidents Association, Member
- Chief Executives Organization, Member
- A-dec Board of Directors, Advisory Member
- Pacific University Board of Trustees, Member and Past Chairman
- Rotary Club of Portland, Member and Past President
- Classic Wines Auction, Board Member and Past Chairman
- Greenlight Greater Portland, Board Member
- International Pinot Noir Celebration, Board Member
With the unemployment rate hovering at around 4% nationally, skilled employees are in high demand. Ultimately, that leads to a spike in voluntary turnover...
Portland commuters: if you haven’t heard by now, traffic in Portland, Oregon is likely to spike in July and August 2018 Why? Well, according...
When you think about the things that drive business profit, does kindness come to mind? Linda Cohen, author and the Kindness Catalyst, certainly hopes...