William H. Stoller is founder and CEO of Xenium. Stoller is also the founder and vice chairman of Express Employment Professionals. As president and founder of The Stoller Group, he owns 24 Express offices in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and California. Stoller graduated from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon with a bachelor’s degree in business and economics. He obtained a master’s degree from Portland State University in business administration. He has also earned certifications from the American Staffing Association (Certified Staffing Professional), the National Association of Personnel Services (Certified Personnel Consultant) and the International Franchise Association (Certified Franchise Executive). Stoller began his career with Acme Personnel Services in 1973 as a consultant trainee and subsequently held positions as branch manager, group manager, district manager and regional manager for Oregon and Utah. Stoller also owns and oversees Stoller Vineyards in Dayton, Oregon, which produces 180 acres of grapes, and is co-owner of Chehalem winery in nearby Newberg.
- American Staffing Association, Board Member and Past Chairman (2008-2009)
- National Association of Personnel Services, Past Chairman (2000-2001)
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations, Member
- International Franchise Association, Member
- Oregon Association of Personnel Consultants, Past President
- World Presidents Association, Member
- Chief Executives Organization, Member
- A-dec Board of Directors, Advisory Member
- Pacific University Board of Trustees, Member and Past Chairman
- Rotary Club of Portland, Member and Past President
- Classic Wines Auction, Board Member and Past Chairman
- Greenlight Greater Portland, Board Member
- International Pinot Noir Celebration, Board Member
When they’re created thoughtfully, employee handbooks can be useful tools for your employees not just when they’re new to your company, but over the...
Many of us have been there: a stressful day at work turns into a hectic month, a hectic month turns into a punishing year,...
Events Bullard Law Annual Labor, Employment and Employee Benefits Law Briefing | Tuesday October 31, 2017 An annual briefing over breakfast on the latest...