Business owners, leaders and HR professionals have an opportunity to attend the upcoming Labor and Employment Law Briefing presented by a Xenium legal partner, Bullard Law, on October 31, 2012. The event begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 12:00 PM at the Oregon Convention Center.
This program is to help those who are facing labor, employment and benefit challenges in their organization.
Guests can expect to hear the following at the briefing:
- Recurring Leave of Absence Problems
- “My Disorder Made Me Do It” and Other Challenges of the Interactive Process
- Top Ten Ways to Violate the NLRA and How to Avoid Them
- Employment Challenges Under the Evolving Law Regarding Gender Identity
- What Have the Courts Been Teaching Us?
- Health Care Reform – Start Here