Mathew Simonton joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss the book Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott.
In this episode, Brandon and Mathew discuss the concepts in Fierce Conversations and give their overall review on the content.
In this episode:
- The seven principles in Fierce Conversations
- How can we relate this book to our daily conversations with coworkers, family and friends?
- What does “master the courage to interrogate reality” actually mean?
- Words that make people become defensive by nature
- How do we “be here, prepared to be nowhere else?”
Host: Brandon Laws, Xenium HR
Guest: Mathew Simonton
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Music Introduction By:
“Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/”