Suzi Alligood, the Director of Training and Development at Xenium HR, joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss Performance Management and conducting reviews.
During the episode, Suzi discusses the importance of developing a process for managing performance in an organization.
In this episode, Suzi discusses:
– The purposes on managing performance
– Challenges managers have in managing the performance of their employees
– Types of feedback recommended for a manager to give to an employee
– How often performance reviews should take place
– The main components of a great employee review system
– Compensation reviews
Join the conversation on Twitter @XeniumHR with #hrsmbPodcast
Music Introduction By:
“Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/”