Iris Tilley, an attorney at Barran Liebman who specializes in employment law advice & litigation, ERISA compliance and affirmative action compliance, joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss what employers need to know about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or commonly known as Health Care Reform or ObamaCare.
During the episode, Iris provides listeners with insight about the Health Care Reform regulation and what it means for small business owners with employees.
In this episode, Iris discusses:
- What employers should already know about Health Care Reform
– Summary of the 2013 Health Care Reform requirements for employers
– Insurance exchanges in 2014 and what choices employers will face
– Discrimination testing
– Wellness program regulations
Join the conversation on Twitter @XeniumHR with #hrsmbPodcast
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- “Federal Agencies Roll Out Health Care Reform Guidance” – http://www.barran.com/display-alert.asp?AlertID=163
Music Introduction By:
“Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/”