Rebecca Naatz, Senior Human Resource Business Partner, joins the Human Resources for Small Business podcast to discuss coaching and developing employee performance.
During the episode, Rebecca explains the importance of coaching rather than simply managing, how this method can be used to further develop employees, and how managers can measure their effectiveness.
In this episode:
- Characteristics of a servant leader
– How and when to use various leadership styles
– The role of emotional intelligence in the development of employees
– The important difference between transactional management and transformational leadership
– How managers and leaders can measure their effectiveness as a coach
Join the conversation on Twitter @XeniumHR with #hrsmbPodcast
Music Introduction By:
“Cut and Dry Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0″ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/”