Presented by Suzi Wear
Coaching involves partnering to help others achieve organizational goals and individual effectiveness. If you are looking to increase motivation in others, effective coaching communication requires practice. Improve the way you are delivering feedback through clarification of intentions, clear communication of impact and expectations, and management of agreements vs. people. Through interactive exercises you will leave this session with greater confidence, a clear understanding of what works, as well as crafted feedback for your next conversation – whether that be with an employee, peer, or leader within your organization.
- Understand the importance of feedback to the employee, the manager, and the organization
- Examine the competencies and behaviors that contribute to effective coaching
- Apply a model for delivering meaningful feedback and creating agreements
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday May 16, 2019
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
VP, People Development & Culture