Presented by Dan Grinfas, Buchanan, Angeli, Altschul & Sullivan, LLP
This fast-paced and informative workshop covers current statutes and regulations specific to Oregon and Washington employers, as well as higher level issues pertaining to new legislation. Come prepared to ask your advanced wage-related questions.
- Ensure you are complying with current requirements under FLSA and Wage & Hour regulations, including exemptions and salary administration
- Review the newest legislation around pay equity, salary history, and predictive schedules and understand how it affects your policies and practices
- Gain insight into proposed legislation and the potential impact to employers
Who will benefit:
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in staying abreast of employer compliance and best practices
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to ensure effective risk management and compliance with current employment laws
Thursday February 15, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI Credits: 2.75
SHRM Credits: 2.75
About the Presenter
Buchanan, Angeli, Altschul & Sullivan, LLP
Dan Grinfas counsels employers and conducts management and employee training in a variety of employment-related areas, including workplace harassment, civil rights laws, wage and hour laws, OFLA and FMLA, disability laws and reasonable accommodation, injured worker laws, legal hiring practices, policy writing and employer record-keeping requirements. He also represents employers before administrative agencies including BOLI and the EEOC.