You may be an effective manager or director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand leadership & management and where you are devoting your efforts
- Review key competencies for Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading the Work Effort
- Identify your personal leadership strengths and opportunities, and establish a plan to enhance your effectiveness
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday April 5, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
VP of People Development & Culture
Senior HR Business Partner