Presented by Molly Kelley
You may be an effective manager and director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand how your communication and behavior impacts the environment you create
- Apply effective approaches to develop relationships and increase your influence with others
- Clarify your vision of leadership, evaluate your personal strengths and opportunities, and develop a personal action plan for becoming your “best leader”
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday April 6, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
Senior HR Business Partner
Molly Kelley brings her enthusiasm, excellent communication and problem solving skills to the Xenium team as a Senior Human Resource Business Partner. Molly’s clients range in industry from non-profits to manufacturers, wineries to call centers. Molly enjoys the challenges inherent in understanding the unique needs and business objectives of each of her varied clients –working with them as a strategic partner when addressing employee relations issues, HR best practices and compliance.