You may be an effective manager or director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand leadership & management and where you are devoting your efforts
- Review key competencies for Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading the Work Effort
- Identify your personal leadership strengths and opportunities, and establish a plan to enhance your effectiveness
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday, June 21, 2018
8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
VP of People Development & Culture
A valued member of Xenium’s Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of People Development & Culture, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.
Senior HR Business Partner