Presented by Suzi Alligood
You may be an effective manager and director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand how your communication and behavior impacts the environment you create
- Apply effective approaches to develop relationships and increase your influence with others
- Clarify your vision of leadership, evaluate your personal strengths and opportunities, and develop a personal action plan for becoming your “best leader”
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday September 21, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
Director of People Development & Culture
A valued member of Xenium’s Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of People Development & Culture, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.