Presented by Tana Thomson
You may be an effective manager or director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand leadership & management and where you are devoting your efforts
- Review key competencies for Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading the Work Effort
- Identify your personal leadership strengths and opportunities, and establish a plan to enhance your effectiveness
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday, February 15, 2018
1:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
VP of Human Resources
Tana brings 18 years of progressive HR experience to her role at Xenium. She began her career in human resources as a Staffing Manager for a local staffing service overseeing the temporary staffing division. She then transitioned to an internal role as a Human Resource Manager for a local software company where she was responsible for recruitment, training, employee relations and performance management.