Presented by Suzi Alligood
So you hired them… now what? Practicing an effective performance management process starts at onboarding and is essential to achieving business objectives. Surveys confirm that unwanted turnover most often occurs because company goals and expectations are unclear and employees feel underutilized, unappreciated and unheard. An effective process commits time to important conversations – highly beneficial for both managers and employees. Practice techniques to engage employees through clear communication, goal setting and progress assessment.
- Establish a plan for goal-setting and measuring success
- Develop a process that provides ongoing feedback and challenges employees to achieve objectives
- Engage employees in their personal development through meaningful conversations and recognition
Who will benefit:
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop or enhance performance management programs
Thursday October 18, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI Credits: 2.75
SHRM Credits: 2.75
About the Presenter
VP of People Development & Culture
A valued member of Xenium’s Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of People Development & Culture, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.