So you hired them… now what? Practicing an effective performance management process starts at onboarding and is essential to achieving business objectives. Surveys confirm that unwanted turnover most often occurs because company goals and expectations are unclear and employees feel underutilized, unappreciated and unheard. An effective process commits time to important conversations–highly beneficial for both managers and employees. Practice techniques to engage employees through clear communication, goal setting and progress assessment.
- Establish a plan for goal-setting and measuring success
- Develop a process that provides ongoing feedback and challenges employees to achieve objectives
- Engage employees in their personal development through meaningful conversations and recognition
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop or enhance performance management programs
Thursday July 20, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenters
Director of HR Services
As a Director of HR Services, Alishia leads and executes strategic client human resource projects and initiatives including human resource department assessments, employee and manager coaching, workforce planning/talent management, on-site training and development, leadership 360 reviews and third party investigations.
Alishia is focused on partnering with her clients to create an HR infrastructure that aligns employee development and performance with key business objectives. Known for her ability to build rapport and credibility with her clients through her friendly style and hands-on results driven approach, Alishia is viewed as a trusted advisor and serves on the leadership team for several of her client accounts.
Senior HR Business Partner
Margaret joined the Xenium team in July 2016 as a Senior HR Business Partner. With over 20 years of progressive professional HR experience, Margaret’s background is primarily within the human resources and payroll functions and within the non-profit, manufacturing, healthcare and construction industries.