Presented by Ron Sarazin
This workshop takes a deeper dive into project management and provides an interactive, in-depth look at key topics in three of the project process groups: planning, executing, and closing.
The course covers the following topics and includes hands-on exercises:
- Stakeholder Communication Management
- Developing tasks, identifying dependencies, estimating, and scheduling
- Managing risk and rescuing the problem project
- Ensuring successful project closing
Who will benefit:
- Individuals responsible for project management who are seeking to improve execution.
- Individuals interested in expanding their experience within the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
Notes About Registration and Fees
- We are limited to 50 participants
- This event is an added session outside of Xenium’s regular workshops, therefore there is a cost to all participants—including Xenium clients and guests.
- The cost of this event is $89 for all early-bird ticket purchasers. The regular ticket fee is $119, for those that register within 3 weeks of the workshop.
Thursday December 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
About the Presenter
Ron is an experienced executive with roots in industrial engineering. As a result, Ron understands the system of work in addition to people management. He has many years of training, coaching, and consulting under his belt and can help you get on track, deploy messages and knowledge, motivate, align, and build feedback systems to stay the course.