Presented by Suzi Alligood
Preventing harassment begins with fostering inclusion and encouraging respect and acceptance at all employee levels. Gain the practical skills to identify, manage and prevent sexual and other unlawful harassment, including real world examples of behavior that meet the definitions of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. Discuss strategies for mitigating your risk and creating a positive workplace culture with shared ownership and accountability.
- Review the EEOC definitions and examples of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Understand employer obligations for responding to and investigating complaints
- Develop strategies for counteracting bias and preventing workplace bullying, harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Who will benefit:
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in staying abreast of employer compliance and best practices
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop a positive and respectful workplace as well as ensure effective risk management
Thursday March 8, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI Credits: 2.75
SHRM Credits: 2.75
About the Presenter
VP of People Development & Culture
A valued member of Xenium’s Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of People Development & Culture, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.