Presented by Judy Lofurno
Preventing harassment begins with fostering inclusion and encouraging respect and acceptance at all employee levels. Gain the practical skills to identify, manage and prevent sexual and other unlawful harassment, including real world examples of behavior that meet the definitions of unlawful discrimination and retaliation. Discuss strategies for mitigating your risk and creating a positive workplace culture with shared ownership and accountability.
- Review the EEOC definitions and examples of unlawful harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Understand employer obligations for responding to and investigating complaints
- Develop strategies for counteracting bias and preventing workplace bullying, harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Who will benefit:
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in staying abreast of employer compliance and best practices
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop a positive and respectful workplace as well as ensure effective risk management
Thursday June 14, 2018
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI Credits: 2.75
SHRM Credits: 2.75
About the Presenter
Senior HR Business Partner
Judy Lofurno joined Xenium in April of 2015 as a HR Business Partner. She brings with her a combined 20 years of experience in HR and volunteer roles. Judy has experience in recruiting, on-boarding & orientation, benefits administration, compensation, employee relations, and project management in various industries including hospitality, medical claims administration, and retail. She enjoys making connections… read more »