Presented by Lacey Partipilo
Thoughtful organizations and leaders build strategy around acquiring talent to meet both current and future business needs. Having a clear sense of the strengths and opportunities within your team will allow you to make a more calculated decision about your next hire. And while there is no exact science for guaranteeing the perfect hire, you can improve your chances of hiring right the first time through a well-planned and executed process.
In this workshop, create a Performance Profile consisting of critical skills, values behaviors, and results required for a position within your team/organization. Practice interviewing techniques specific to your Performance Profile to hire the best people from inside or outside of the organization.
- Identify talent acquisition strategies based on your business needs and objectives
- Develop targeted interview questions and techniques to determine job and culture fit
- Ensure a consistent and effective hiring process
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in improving recruitment and selection for their team
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop or enhance talent acquisition strategies and practices
Thursday, August 16, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
Senior HR Business Partner