Presented by Lacey Halpern
Thoughtful organizations and leaders build strategy around acquiring talent to meet both current and future business needs. Having a clear sense of the strengths and opportunities within your team will allow you to make a more calculated decision about your next hire. And while there is no exact science for guaranteeing the perfect hire, you can improve your chances of hiring right the first time through a well planned and executed process.
In this workshop, create a Performance Profile consisting of critical skills, values behaviors, and results required for a position within your team/organization. Practice interviewing techniques specific to your Performance Profile to hire the best people from inside or outside of the organization.
- Identify talent acquisition strategies based on your business needs and objectives
- Develop targeted interview questions and techniques to determine job and culture fit
- Ensure a consistent and effective hiring process
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in improving recruitment and selection for their team
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop or enhance talent acquisition strategies and practices
Thursday July 20, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
HRCI – 2.75
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
Senior HR Business Partner
Lacey has been with The Stoller Group of Companies since 2006. In her current role as Senior HR Business Partner with Xenium, Lacey serves as the main HR contact for business all over Oregon, SW Washington, California and in many other parts of the country. Lacey has over eight years of experience in recruiting, human resource management and client service, starting her career at Express Employment Professionals before transitioning to Xenium in 2009. She is known for her ability to develop deep relationships with her clients by understanding their unique businesses and specific challenges in addition to partnering with their employees and managers to find ways to elevate people practices. Lacey is proud to be a key player in partnering with companies in our region to develop best practices, ensure compliance, and create cultures where employees and managers are excited to come to work.