Presented by Suzi Alligood
Time and people are an organization’s highest-valued resources; yet we often neglect to examine HOW we are approaching our work and leveraging the talents and interests of others. We often find ourselves reactive and “in the weeds” when we need to understand the big picture as leaders. In this session, review the importance of planning, goal setting and effective delegation to ensure you are dedicating time to high-return activities and aligning individual contributions with organizational objectives.
- Review strategies and habits that contribute to effective time management
- Maintain focus on the “right” things and improve productivity
- Develop others and expand capabilities through effective delegation
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
Thursday May 4, 2017
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7401 SW Washo Ct.
Tualatin, OR 97062
SHRM – 2.75
About the Presenter
Director of People Development & Culture
A valued member of Xenium’s Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of People Development & Culture, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.