You may be an effective manager or director of work, but do you practice behaviors critical for inspiring, engaging, and developing others? This workshop focuses on developing skills in 3 key areas: Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Trust – all essential to being an effective leader and bringing out the best in people.
- Understand how your communication and behavior impacts the environment you create
- Apply effective approaches to develop relationships and increase your influence with others
- Clarify your vision of leadership, evaluate your personal strengths and opportunities, and develop a personal action plan for becoming your “best leader”
Who will benefit?
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement and honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others