Time Management & Delegation
Time and people are an organization’s highest-valued resources; yet we often neglect to examine HOW we are approaching our work and leveraging the talents and interests of others. We often find ourselves reactive and “in the weeds” when we need to understand the big picture as leaders. In this session, review the importance of planning, goal setting and effective delegation to ensure you are dedicating time to high-return activities and aligning individual contributions with organizational objectives.
- Review strategies and habits that contribute to effective time management
- Maintain focus on the “right” things and improve productivity
- Develop others and expand capabilities through effective delegation
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders seeking to develop productive strategies and habits
- Managers seeking to find balance between managing their own work and overseeing the work of others