Creating a Meaningful Customer (or Client) Experience
Successful organizations understand that the client experience is not only dependent on the effectiveness of products and services provided, but also the level of employee engagement and the quality of their personal interactions. A clearly articulated brand paired with passionate service providers is the secret sauce to acquiring and retaining customers.
A meaningful customer experience starts with hiring people who share your service values and commitment, and then giving them the freedom and resources to take care of the customer at each touch point – including service recovery.
- Examine the value and impact associated with delivering a memorable service experience
- Discuss how your organization’s unique purpose and values define your service standards
- Review the basics of exceptional service and customer etiquette
- Practice techniques for problem solving and navigating challenging situations
Who Will Benefit
- Organizational leaders and managers seeking to develop service standards aligned with the organizational values and brand
- Employees responsible for providing service to internal and external customers