HR + Payroll
How It Works
The HR + Payroll model is made up of three main components: HR, Payroll and Benefits Administration.
Whether your internal HR staff requires project-based support or we’re your HR department, you’ll get a dedicated HR Business Partner backed by the Xenium HR service team.
Payroll & Tax Services
You are partnered with a dedicated certified payroll specialist who provides payroll and tax reporting services tailored to the needs of your organization.
Another option offered under the HR umbrella, our specialists oversee administration of sponsored programs such as group health, dental and life insurance.
- Full Garnishment Administration
- Employee File Maintenance
- Web-Based Entry
- Direct Deposit and PayCard Options
- Employee Deductions
- Benefits Reconciliation
- Automated Timekeeping Option
- Payroll Reports and Employee Earnings Statement Delivery
- Governmental Reporting
- Management and Accounting Reports
- Workers’ Compensation and Benefit Reports
- Vacation/Sick/PTO Accruals
- Federal and State Tax Filing
- SUTA Reconciliation and Filing
- Local Tax Filing
- W-2 Preparation and Distribution
- Web-Based Employer and Employee Access
- Integrated Payroll, Human Resources, Workers’ Compensation and Benefits Accounting
- Integrated Time Keeping
- Multi-State Payroll and Tax Reporting Capabilities
- Open Architecture for Import and Export Capabilities to Other ODBC (Open Data Base Connectivity) Compliant Tools